Saturday, March 19, 2011

I know - shocking


I can hardly believe it myself - I'm posting something new!!! I have been soooo swamped lately, but I'm taking a little time (I can't force myself to make another bracelet right now) and filling you all (all 4 of you) in. :)
I'm just about 2 weeks away from delivering son #2. We're so excited to meet him. We haven't finalized a name yet, but Jack has his favorites. It looks like (as you can see) that we're going to have another bruiser. The midwife says that I do have a lot of fluid, but he could be another big boy. I'm so anxious to see who he looks like, etc.
I've been utilizing what little time I have to finish baby projects. I bought a gorgeous hand-made bassinet and just finished fitting a mattress with a mattress cover and sheets that I made. So, no-name Simpson at least has a place to sleep. The essentials are done, now I just have the extras: quilt, etc.

I'm guessing my next post will include pictures of a pink-faced, chubby boy. Until then....

2 comments:

Stephen, Erica, Kalli, Ziek, Sky, Luke, Eliza said...

Jo! You look FANTASTIC! Can you believe the time has already come and gone and these boys will be here before we know it. Best of luck girl! Can't wait for you to meet your new little family member ;)

angelalois said...

I'm totally of the opinion that you don't need a name until they are born. I was 99% convinced wesley would be named something else, then when I met him I knew I was wrong. Imagine if I had told 100 people the other name? so take your time :-) no pressure. AND GOOD LUCK MOMMA!